|Vintage Brochures http://www.vintagebrochures.com
Contact seller for pricing on this item
Text in this entire item listing, including all technical descriptions, are all original text composed by this seller specifically for this item listing. Do not duplicate or use without authorization.
Technics SP-10MKII armless turntable, original brochure
Genuine original Technics SP-10MKII armless quartz locked direct drive turntable brochure. This printed publication covers this robust and high end audiophile / professional grade Technics turntable system which was the de-facto broadcast turntable standard for decades in professional studios. This publication includes detail design and technical performance descriptions along with various performance characteristic graphs included, plus full specifications listing and a single colour page with a large image of the main system circuit board.
This very rare brochure is out of print and no longer available. This is a sale of an original manufacturer's product publication, sold as is, in described condition below. Perfect for adding to a brochure collector's archives.
This is a 3 sheet 6 page colour (front covers) and monochrome (inner pages) pre-sale product information brochure. Printed in Japan.
This publication includes, but may not necessarily be limited to, the following topics:
* Product introduction / overview
* Direct drive motor speed accuracy
* Motor acceleration / braking characteristics
* Speed change characteristics
* Quartz locked servo operational characteristics and benefits
* Separated power supply
* Turntable platter design / damping
* System block diagram
* Performance charactistics graphs, including - speed accuracy, load characteristics, start / stop performance, speed change performance, power line frequency fluctuation immunity, quartz locked servo lock window margin, wow and flutter performance, rumble spectral spread
* Near mint condition
* 3-hole punched on left side
* Folds and creases - very minor, across all pages
* Markings - none
* Stored in cool, low humidity environment away from heat, sunlight and smoke
* Carefully handled with clean hands and gentle page flipping / turning when possible