Contact seller for pricing quotation on this item
Sanyo, RD-S40 Compact Cassette tape deck, service manual
Publication date: 1983.01
Genuine original Sanyo RD-S40, 2-head, 1-motor Compact Cassette tape deck service manual, English edition.This service manual contains several sections of content, with a large oversized 4-fold double side printed schematic and printed circuit board map sheet, which opens up to a full size of 1 feet 8 1/2 inches wide by 1 feet 1 inch tall, in its fully extended position. See item photo below.
This very rare manual is out of print and no longer available. This is a sale of an original manufacturer's product service publication, sold as is, in described condition below. Perfect for owner's of this unit who require such a manual for long term maintenance, tuning, calibration and service of this unit..
This is a 9 sheet / 18 page, and 1 detached oversized sheet / 2 oversized page service manual. Printed in Japan.
This service / technical publication includes, but may not be necessarily limited to, the following key content sections:
* Specifications listing, complete
* Service preparation and tool set
* Adjustment points location
* Mechanical adjustments / calibrations, complete
* Electrical adjustments / calibrations, complete
* System casing and cosmetic parts exploded view
* Chassis and tape transport module exploded view
* Parts reference, complete
* Schematic, complete
* Printed circuit board maps, complete
* Near mint to mint condition
* 4-hole punched
* Folds and creases - none significant
* Markings - none