|Vintage Brochures http://www.vintagebrochures.com
Contact seller for pricing on this item
Text in this entire item listing is all original text composed, compiled and formatted by this seller specifically for this item listing. Do not duplicate or use without prior authorization.
Pioneer Compact Disc players, 1991 general technical reference / service training manual
Service technical training / reference manual
Publisher: Pioneer Electronics of Canada
Publication year: 1991
Pioneer Compact Disc player general technical reference / service training manual, English language edition. This Pioneer published and distributed technical document was for the purpose of non-public distribution, for internal use by authorized Pioneer technicians and service personnel as training and service reference, for Pioneer Compact Disc player technologies. This publication is particularly valueable to readers who are involved in technical maintenance, servicing or are seeking in-depth technical knowledge and reference material for Pioneer Compact Disc players.
This publication is highly useful as a concise general technical reference to Pioneer Compact Disc technology in areas of operational principles and theory that is applicable across all Pioneer and even other manufacturer's Compact Disc player products. Examples of Pioneer implementations of technical solutions to Compact Disc playback are included to provide improved content clarity. This publication is highly technical. Some basic knowledge and understanding of optical disc player principles in audio applications, and basic audio electrical principles will greatly enhance the value of this technical document to the reader.
This publication was originally duplicated by Pioneer Electronics of Canada in-house, in photocopied form, for internal distribution to technical personnel for training and reference applications.
This very rare manual is out of print and no longer available. This is a sale of a manufacturer's product service training publication, sold as is, in described condition below. Perfect for technical personnel or owner's of Pioneer optical disc players covered by this manual. who require such a manual for furthering technical knowledge and documentation.
This is a 19 sheet / 37 printed content pages, monochrome technical reference manual.
The publication sold in this item listing is printed on standard letter size (8.5 inch by 11 inch) white paper. All pages are in loose, unbinded form.
This service / technical publication includes (but may not be limited to) the following content sections:
Various technical diagrams and illustrations are distributed throughout pages of this publication.
* Compact Disc Audio overview, encoding format, mastering and replication
* Pioneer Compact Disc player models, generations and implemented technologies
* Laser optical pick up assembly - design and functionality
* Servo control
* Focus servo
* Tracking servo
* Carriage servo
* Digital audio decoding
* Spindle motor servo
* Constant linear velocity servo
* Digital filtering, digital to analogue conversion, low pass filtering
* Pioneer Compact Disc transport mechanisms - single and multi-disc types
* 6-disc magazine Compact Disc changer player mechanism, disc change action and logic
* Near mint to mint condition
* Folds and creases - Very minor to none, across all pages All pages fully intact to the best of knowledge with reasonable effort of inspection.
* Markings - none
* Delivery format - collated, loose unbinded form
* Stored in cool, low humidity environment away from heat, sunlight and smoke
* Carefully handled with clean hands and gentle page flipping / turning when possible